— Neil deGrasse Tyson (via thesmallgatsby)
Tu ne sais même pas ce que je vis, tu ne sais même pas ce qui se passe dans ma tête alors fiche-moi la paix.
— David Byrne (via dianaaa-)
— Andy Warhol (via bodv)
- Me : TOUCH ME AND DIE YOU STUPID SLUT
- Me : lolwat
- Me : *eats everything*
- Me : Cramps cramps cramps cramps omfg asfhsajdhjskahdkjsa
- Me : *extreme philosophical mode*
- Me : (to my Calculus work) Look I don't wanna deal with your problems anymore ok but know that I still love you no matter what
- Me : I WANNA BE DA VERY BEST
- Me : Oh but if I do that, then this will happen, but the thing is that i'd feel so guilty omgosh what do I do
- Me : YAY LOVE FOR EVERYONE *showers people with love*
- Me : *cries hysterically for 3 hours*
- Me : I can't do this anymore
- Me : *spins around on the rotating chair* WEEEEEEEEEEE
- Me : Omg pls stop
I have been through countless moments of self-loathing back then, but this is perhaps the first time in a year and a half that I’ve ever cried and self-loathed this much.
I still don’t get why I have been granted life. Everyday, I keep failing and losing. I make things worse when I try so hard to make them better. What has ever been good about ruining things up every time ?
I am perhaps that one person who doesn’t deserve to be happy at all.
— St. Frances de Sales (via thelearningcurves)